Buccleuch Arms Hotel Website
Terms & Conditions
Users Personal Data
- We collect personal information from you through the use of request forms. Please note that the information given by you will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of processing your request, sending you any brochures and/or e-mail communications which you have requested, providing you with information about products and services we offer, and for auditing usage of the site.
- Your details will also be entered into our database for general administration purposes. We will respect your instructions not to send you additional information if this has been indicated.
- You have the right to apply for a copy any information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We will not disclose your information to other parties and can assure you that the information given will only be used for internal purposes.
Users Personal Usage
- To help us to address the needs of our users, we may keep track of how you use the information which we send to you or which is available on our website.
- We keep a record of which links are accessed by users on our website to enable us to find out which kinds of information are of most interest to those users.
- We use this information to provide a service which is tailored to the to the needs of users of our website and those who have chosen to receive information from us.
- This information is held on an anonymous basis and you will not be personally identifiable from this information. This information is stored on our privately owned and maintained servers.
Reliance on information
- The Buccleuch Arms Hotel promises to keep all content and information including prices up to date within reason however reserve the right to correct any information erroneously displayed where justified to do so.
- The Buccleuch Arms Hotel makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information found on or transmitted to you through the Services or that you transmit to other users of our Services.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner / licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and the material published within it. These works are protected by international copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may:
(a) View and display the contents of our site using your internet browser.
(b) Download extracts of the contents of our site to your computer solely for your own personal use and not for any commercial or business purposes whatsoever.
(c) Print off content solely for your own personal use and not for any commercial or business purposes whatsoever.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms your right to use our site will cease immediately and you may be liable to legal action.
- The names and logos identifying our site and/or us and our products and services and the products and services of any third parties are either (a) proprietary marks of Buccleuch Ltd or (b) marks that Buccleuch Ltd is licensed to use. Use of any of these marks may only be used if permission is granted in writing from Buccleuch Ltd.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and in no way damages our reputation or takes advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- You may not display our website on any other site in the form of a frame (iframe or otherwise). We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you link to us must comply in all respects set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Any website from which you link to this site must not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- If you wish to make any use of material (including on our site other than that set out above), please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certain pages of our website use “cookies” to collect information about how the website is used and to enhance users’ experience of the website.
- Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
- All information is collected on an aggregate basis without any association to any personal details which you have provided so that you remain anonymous.
- If you do not want your information to be collected in this way, you have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies.
- Please consult the “Help” section of your browser to correctly do so.